Hip Bag with Studs Fringe Saddle Tan
Hip Bag Company
Part of the HERO COLLECTION, 20% of the purchase price of this item is donated to this month's selected charity. Thank you for being a HERO!
Gorgeous! One Of A Kind!
Handmade of soft, supple saddle tan deer skin accented with feather, mahogany floral leaf and old world leather lid. Copper studs rim the edge of the design with row of crystal studs. Stunning, eye-catching and hard working, this bag holds your essentials and allows you to be hands free - attach to belt loops or attach strap for crossbody or waist wear.
Ideal for equestrians, bike riders, performers, and anyone who needs to be "hands free!"
- Average dimensions of the Marty Bag Style is 7″ x 1.5″ x 5″ for bag compartment
- Average length from top to bottom of fringe 13"
- Tan fringe is 7" at the longest point from bottom of Hip Bag
- Copper studs rim the edge of the lid
- Row of crystal studs above the copper
- Adjustable shoulder / belt strap included
- Magnetic closure lid
- Zipped top to main compartment of handbag
- Interior credit card / ID easy access pocket
- Hands free purse
- Lavish fringe
- Every bag created by Hip Bag Company is unique and individual
- Created of recycled, reclaimed and scrap materials such as exotic leathers, hair on hide, and antique embellishments
- Our hip bags are fashion forward, one of a kind, and earth friendly.
- All hip bags are designed and handmade in Colorado
View full product details