DECEMBER 26 & 28 BROADCASTS - OUTWEST LIVE!
HEARD ON OUTWEST LIVE!LISTEN TO RADIO SHOWS AND LIVE CONCERTS WHILE YOU SHOP!
Enjoy live radio show interviews featuring musician/songwriter Gary McMahan, Robert Eversole "The Trailmeister," and author Stanley Goldman. "Fourth Day Of Christmas" was this week's Western music theme on the OutWest Hour.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR FRIENDS, LISTENERS, AND FEATURED GUESTS! THANK YOU FOR JOINING US IN 2019!
DECEMBER 26, 2019 EQUESTRIAN LEGACY RADIO NETWORK
CAMPFIRE CAFE WITH FEATURED GUEST GARY MCMAHAN
GARY MCMAHAN is known for his award-winning songs, captivating stories, uproarious humor, and national championship yodeling. His songs have been recorded by artists such as Garth Brooks, Ian Tyson, Chris LeDoux, Riders in the Sky, Dave Stamey, and Juni Fisher. His songs, stories, and poems embody what many believe to be the heart of the new West. Host Gary Holt chats with Gary McMahan about his performance career and the upcoming
2020 COLORADO COWBOY POETRY GATHERING
THURSDAY JANUARY 16 - SUNDAY JANUARY 19 in GOLDEN, COLORADO
(Rebroadcast of January 10, 2019).
SADDLE UP AMERICA FEATURED GUEST ROBERT EVERSOLE
Tune in for trail riding trips and more with monthly featured guest ROBERT "TRAILMEISTER" EVERSOLE.
Airs live on Equestrian Legacy Radio every Thursday 10am (PST), 11am (MT), 12pm (CST), 1pm (EST)
Three ways to listen:
1. Click the above link
2. Listen live or podcast - www.equestrianlegacy.net
3. Listen to all podcasts on this website
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Pinterest
DECEMBER 26, 2019 THE WRITER'S BLOCK RADIO SHOW
SHOW #237 A CONVERSATION WITH AUTHOR STANLEY GOLDMAN
Tonight's program with author STANLEY GOLDMAN
was exceptional. We had a lot of interest in his book, and in his struggles writing it. Left to the Mercy of a Rude Stream
, was an exemplary example of a first book going big time and we not only applaud Stan Goldman in his success, but also, thank him for the privilege of giving him his first media interview on his new book.(Rebroadcast of Show #180 December 20, 2018)
Airs live every Thursday on LA Talk Radio - 7pm (PST), 8pm (MT), 9pm (CST), 10pm (EST).
Five ways to listen:
1. Listen here to December 26, 2019
2. Listen Live or podcast on LA Talk Radio
3. Listen to all podcast on this website
4. Listen on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes)
5. Listen on Google Play Music
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Pinterest
DECEMBER 28, 2019 OUTWEST HOUR WITH OUTWEST'S BOBBI JEAN
SHOW #56 FOURTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
As today is the "Fourth Day of Christmas" we continue our tour through the West during the Holiday Season. Just where are we going? We'll start in Angel Fire, New Mexico, on to New York City by way of Alberta, Canada and travel back to Cimarron, NM. In the wind and cold, we'll experience the creak of leather and enjoy the warmth and smell of hay. We'll attend a rodeo at the North Pole, unwrap a special gift, and celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas with family and friends.
1. Riders in the Sky - The Twelve Days of Cowboy Christmas - CD Christmas the Cowboy Way
2. Sounds of the Southwest - Christmas in Angel Fire - CD Tumbleweed Christmas
3. Doris Daley - Christmas in Alberta - CD The Bar-D Roundup Vol. 8
4. Waddie Mitchell - Creak of Leather - CD Cowboy Christmas
5. Michael Martin Murphey - Christmas on the Line - CD Cowboy Christmas
6. Mary Kaye - Wind and Snow - CD A Cowboy Christmas
7. R.W. Hampton - Long Canyon Christmas - CD Our First Noel
8. Deanna Dickinson McCall - Gifts In The Hay - CD The Bar-D Roundup Vol. 8
9. Doug Figgs - Christmas For A Cowboy - CD A Cowboy Like Me
10. Eli Barsi - Twelve Days of Christmas - CD Christmas in the Canyon
11. Brenn Hill - North Pole Rodeo - CD North Pole Rodeo
12. Yvonne Hollenbeck - Best Gift I've Had In Years - CD The Bar-D Roundup - Vol. 8
13. KG & The Ranger - In The Bleak of Mid Winter - CD 'Tis The Season
14. Allen & Jill Kirkham - Wisemen Still Seek Him - CD Colorado Cowboy Christmas
15. Curly Musgrave - 'Til The Season Comes Round Again - CD Our First Noel
16. Ernie Martinez - Auld Lang Syne - CD Sleigh Ridin'
17. Ruben Romero & Robert Notkoff - Christmas in Santa Fe - CD Christmas in Santa Fe
18. Riders in the Sky - Let It Snow/The Last Christmas Medley - CD Christmas The Cowboy Way
Airs Saturday 3pm (PST), 4pm (MT), 5pm (CST), 6pm (EST). Repeats in its entirety Wednesday 5am (PST), 6am (MT), 7am (CST), 8am (EST).
Four Ways to Listen:
1. Click the link above for December 28, 2019
2. Live - www.KUPR.org or with the TuneIn Radio App
3. Listen to podcasts on this website
4. On demand and subscribe to follow on Mixcloud
Follow OutWest Hour Radio Show on Facebook
Follow OutWest Live on Facebook
REMEMBER, IT'S ALWAYS A GREAT DAY OUTWEST!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in OutWest Scout
You are invited to enjoy "A Pinch of Poetry" and "A Dose of Imagination" every day beginning April 1st and continuing through April 30th as we celebrate National Poetry Month! Although Cowboy Poetry Week is April 19-25 we're celebrating all month! At 2:00PM (MT) daily, we're featuring a Western poet and author across our Facebook pages. "Rendezvous With A Writer: A Pinch of Poetry" posts will feature videos or photos and texts from our poet friends. "Rendezvous With A Writer: A Daily Dose of Imagination" will feature our writer friends' book trailers, books, or links to The Writer's Block Radio Show author interview podcasts.
Spring is here! This week's live radio show interviews begin on Thursday, April 2 with Joe Kosel of The High Country Cowboys on Campfire Cafe and on Saddle Up America the featured guest is Jim McGarvey, past National Chairman of Back Country Horsemen of America. Author, Erin Pringle, returns to The Writer's Block Radio Show to chat about her new book "Hezada! I Miss You." This week's OutWest Hour theme is "The Sun Is Calling You!" Catch the show on Saturday, April 4 at 4pm (MT).
Enjoy live radio show interviews with Canadian performer Corb Lund on Campfire Cafe and on Saddle Up America the featured guest is author of, HALF BROKE, Ginger Gaffney. Award winning author, Bobby Nash, provides insights into his writing process on The Writer's Block Radio Show. This week's OutWest Hour theme is "Sunny Side Up"