Western PEACE Leather Handbag with Fringe
PEACE Never Goes Out of Style!
Unique and distinctive gift for the "Peace and Love" woman in your life!
From our Purveyor of Accessories:
You never know who you'll meet at the Denver WESA marketing event every January. Walking by Juan Antonio's showroom I recognized the gal in the distinguished cowboy hat and decided to duck in to say "hi." I was correct...one of my favorite Western musicians, Joni Harms, was chatting with the designer, Juan Antonio. I had the privilege meeting him. I ordered this handsome fringe, PEACE motif shoulder bag.
Handcrafted here, in the USA, this shoulder bag is in warm variated brown. This is a classic handbag you'll carry and keep in your handbag for years to come.
So many features:
- Handmade by the Juan Antonio studio
- Boho style with stunning details including handsome PEACE symbol in copper nailheads surrounded with leather lacing
- Double rows of fringe, first row is 4" long, second row is 7" long
- 11" W x 11" H x 2" D
- Safari Tan distressed soft leather provides a warm vintage look, details clearly define it as current style
- Flap design with zip top and magnetic snap closure
- Inside zip pocket
- Fully lined in companion copper/brown fabric
- Zip pocket on the back
- Under the front flap there is a gusset flap pocket, just the right size for cell phone, business cards, mirror compact, or whatever you need to find quickly
- Adjustable 1" wide shoulder strap, double buckles, fully extended it's 48" long