We've seen this jacket featured in magazine articles and blogs as a basic "Steampunk" wardrobe builder. Add a driving cap, goggles, leather gloves and you are ready to go! Ideal for the man who wants a distinguished look without breaking the bank.
Featured in CBS "Training Day" starring Bill Paxton as Det. Frank Rourke.
This calf suede 3/4 length car coat features a vintage vib with a large four button front closure, notched lapels and contrast double stitching throughout. It has two lower open vertical welt pockets. Acetate lining with three inside pockets, one with zipper. Import.
- Deep, rich brown calf suede
- 3/4 length
- Features large four button front closure
- Notched lapels
- Contrast double stitching
- Two lower open vertical welt pockets
- Acetate lining with three inside pockets, one with zipper
- Side entry pockets
- Professional leather cleaning
- Drop ships from the Scully Leather Company