Folk Art Navajo Hand Carved Small Chef Chickens
Chef Chickens Encourage You To Eat More VEGETABLES!
Every Brood Needs A Few More Brightly Colored Chickens! Start Your Own Collection. Mix and Match Colors, Sizes, Poses.
Chef Chickens are dressed in Aprons, Chef Hats, and ready to cook up a delicious meal, create a fruit fantasy, or bake a batch of cupcakes.
SOLD! Small Blue Chef Chicken is dressed in lime green apron, hat, watermelon design. Has been hired to work in a steak house.
Small Purple Chef Chicken is dressed in lime green apron, hat, cupcake design
- Click all the photos for details
- Hand carved by Navajo Folk Artist Candi John, signed Candi John on the bottom of the base
- Candi John is Edith John's daughter
- Blue measures approximately 8" from the bottom of the base to the base of the tail +tail
- Purple measures approximately 7" from the bottom of the base to the base of the tail + tail
- Each Chicken is individual, unique, and hand carved, all measurements are approximate
- For more on Guy and Edith Herbert John and to shop the Collection
- Looking for a different color or prefer a Nesting or Pecking Chicken? We may able to get it for you - call or text Customer Service 1.818.384.4315
View full product details