Desperate Straits - Buy One Get "Gracie Jane" Free
Desperate Straits and Gracie Jane
Whiskey Creek Press
December 7, 2014
Softcover, 296 pp.JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! BOOK GIVEAWAY & CONTEST
From award-winning author, Janet Squires, here's a special offer for adults and children!Book Giveaway
1. Purchase an autographed copy of Desperate Straits
and receive either a second copy FREE
or select a FREE
copy of her picture book Gracie Jane
(style #94105, valued at $14.99) for the young readers in your life.
2. Purchase this style, #19027-B, and receive Gracie Jane Free.
Enter To Win A Free Blanket Throw!1. Each purchase of Desperate Straits receives one contest entry. i.e. Purchase 2 copies, receive 2 entries.
2. Each OutWest Shop item you add to your order receives an additional contest entry.
3. No purchase necessary to enter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line write "I LOVE BOOKS." One entry per email address.
4. Contest runs November 17 - 11:59pm November 30, 2020 (MT)
5. Winner will be selected by random and announced on December 1, 2020
6. Winner receives "Native Journey"
60x50 Throw Denali Blanket. (style #161718, value $95.00), ships to USA Address only. An international winner receives a $95.00 OutWest Shop gift certificate instead of the blanket.
7. Fine more details about this event on the OutWest Shop Blog
From the Publisher:Sarah Ryan’s hope for a new life in the Arizona Territory is shattered in an instant by gunfire. Suddenly, she has to rebuild an uncertain future with her orphaned nephew, Will, and take on the challenges of a cattle ranch. Just when order returns, veteran lawman, L.T. McAllister rides in. He’s a dangerous man determined to do what’s right regardless of the personal cost. L.T. believes himself ready for anything until he meets Sarah. Her ideas about the man he’s become soon pit his lifetime of duty against desire.L.T.’s and Sarah’s loyalty to Will catapults them into a life for which neither one is prepared. And when L.T. and Sarah defy Sheriff Grant Simpson, they trigger a cataclysm of retaliation that escalates into kidnapping and murder. L.T. and Sarah are forced into a battle for justice… and their lives.
Meet Author Janet Squires
The Writer's Block Radio Show, LA Talk Radio
July 2, 2015 Click here for Podcast link
View full product details